Thanks Gemma

It is the assessors signature we were hoping to be able to electronically put into the form in learning support to stop them having to scan the form to us

Ill check out the Nemo PDF to word and see if it is feasible to do this

Sally

Sent: 11 April 2013 11:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Digital signatures on Exams Form 8

Hi Sally

Our learning support department scans in form 8’s which are then saved to a support database.  Our IT techies have found a programme (I think it’s called Nemo PDF to Word) which allows me to paste in my additional information e.g signature and exam board info.  I am then able to re-save the form 8 as a PDF file and email it to the exam board.  They have accepted my name typed in the signature box and haven’t requested that I use an electronic signature.

As well as cutting down on a hell of a lot of paper it has also reduced postage costs, the number of forms getting ‘misplaced’ by exam boards and the response time has also reduced.

Hope this helps :)

Gemma

Exams Assistant

Telephone: 01827 304316