Hi all

I'm after some advice and guidance - it looks like I may have a couple of students who have been in the country less than two years, use a bilingual dictionary in class etc and will also be requesting extra time..

I've been through the JCQ guidance and wondered how do you evidence this especially for extra time I'm thinking parents level of English?!? They are being 'prepared' for qualifications in English but using dictionaries and extra time..?!?

But where has the tutor been until now - telling us this!?!?

Help please?!?

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle Turner

Examinations Manager / Rheolwr Arholiadau

Deeside College /Coleg Glannau Dyfrdwy

Kelsterton Road / Ffordd Celstryn

Connah's Quay / Cei Conna

Flintshire / Sir y Fflint

CH5 4BR / CH5 4BR

 Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Tel/Ffon: 01244 831531 Ext: 6107

Fax/Ffacs: 01244 814305

Please consider the environment before printing / Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu