Sent: 10 April 2013 08:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Centre No: 13409 Replacement certificate request

Paul

We do this all too regularly but make the request via Service Operations who just process it and Invoice us. Did you go via the public replacement certificate service who may not trust the person making the request to be authorised to do so?

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> Paul King <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> 4/10/2013 8:09 am >>>
Hi all,

Has anybody had this response from Edexcel when trying to order a replacement certificate?  I can see that for some Eos that are 'remote' from their finance office this may cause some headaches and delays in processing the request for payment internally.  I know we don't order replacement certificates very often, but this is just another barrier to us doing our job.

I feel that as a service provider Edexcel should invoice us for all their goods and services.  Or am I being harsh?

Regards

Paul King
Exams Officer,
Leyton Sixth Form College