Elaine

We are playing the system - we are taking EAL units then APL'ing the results into C&G. Apparently the move to EAL will be complete next year.

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> Tracey Brewer <[log in to unmask]> 4/5/2013 12:49 pm >>>

Hi

Yes we have reported the issue to City & Guilds, it was highlighted to me a few weeks ago that the exams was pitched too high, City & Guilds are looking at the standards and the exam, we haven't switched anywhere yet though.

Regards

Tracey