Hi everyone
Has anyone run the above exams yet?
We are doing our first ones next week and we are wanting to make sure we are aware of all the processes
Can you let us know if you have to download papers physically and print them off and/or download the electronic files too?
Do your invigilators check how many files there are in the folder once the student has finished their exam?  Do you know if there are a certain number of files expected in the folder for say Level 1 and Level 2?
Have you had any problems with uploading or downloading the exam papers?
Is there a practice one we could schedule so we can test how it works?
A copy of your procedure would be great if you are willing to share?
Thanks
Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Examinations Team Leader
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher

Education Act 1992 and is an exempt charity for the purposes of the

Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ

VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!