Sent: 24 April 2013 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JCQ stationery

Hi all

Has anybody received notification or read anything about the JCQ answer books etc.. are they now obsolete and can they be destroyed now that all the Boards have gone back to having their own?  Wonder where they think we are going to store all of this stationery, being overrun as it is.

Regards

Karen

KAREN HEATH - Examinations Officer

Hartlepool Sixth Form College, Brinkburn, Blakelock Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5PF | 01429 294444 | www.hpoolsfc.ac.uk<http://www.hpoolsfc.ac.uk>

________________________________
Confidentiality:

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The contents of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation.

Viruses:

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.

Security Warning:

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Privacy:

We reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the EPA Cloud
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com