Sent: 22 April 2013 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lost Exam Paper

Thanks both.  It’s Edexcel not C&G.  It’s very odd as it’s just one paper however all of our paperwork shows that the student definitely sat the exam and that we sent the paper off so at least we’ve got that on our side.  Edexcel are now doing a “box check” to see if it’s ended up somewhere it shouldn’t be!

Thanks again J

Gemma

Exams Assistant

Telephone: 01827 304316