I believe City & Guilds inspectors still expect it – between 15 and 5 minutes.

So long as all finish at the same time, there should be no problem with notifying candidates.  Some may complain that they hadn’t received any notification, even though they are responsible for their own time management.  I guess it’s a centre-preferred action these days.  We notify only if they all finish at the same time.

Regards,

Colin Humphreys

Rheolwr Cofrestru ac Asesu /Registrations and Assessments Manager

EMIS

Coleg Morgannwg

Ffon/Tel:

Rhif Uniongyrchol/Direct Line: 01443 663242

Ffacs/Fax: 01443 663228

Ebost/email: [log in to unmask]