Hi Michelle

We allow earplugs but the candidate(s) must inform the invigilator they will wear them at the start of the exam. The invigilator should note the candidate name, number and desk on an incident sheet. This is in case we need to do an emergency evacuation, etc.

In actual fact, candidates very rarely use them, but like Trudy we have a small supply ready in case anyone is distracted by external noise.

Meg Gwilliam

Exams Officer

cid:image001.png@01CDF4C4.19B7DDA0

Castle Square

Ludlow

Shropshire

SY8 1GD

Centre Number: 29085

T: 01584 872846

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.ludlowcollege.ac.uk

Please remind students that NO mobile phones, ipods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Ludlow College Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations