Michelle

Are those the ones with or without the built in radio receiver? Sorry, but it is Friday afternoon!

More seriously, why not?

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> Michelle Turner <[log in to unmask]> 4/19/2013 2:17 pm >>>
Has anyone ever been asked whether a candidate can use earplugs during an exam?

I've been asked as we have a student who is distracted by the turning of paper and noise but does not want to be in a separate room - she has asked whether she can wear earplugs (not headphones) that she will provide in a sealed packet.

Can't find anything in JCQ about it...

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle Turner

Examinations Manager / Rheolwr Arholiadau

Deeside College /Coleg Glannau Dyfrdwy

Kelsterton Road / Ffordd Celstryn

Connah's Quay / Cei Conna

Flintshire / Sir y Fflint

CH5 4BR / CH5 4BR

Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Tel/Ffon: 01244 831531 Ext: 6107

Fax/Ffacs: 01244 814305

Please consider the environment before printing / Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.
http://www.hct.ac.uk/News/info_event.html

Information Event Dates
This email has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.icritical.com/