Hi,

We are looking to recruit a new Examinations and Assessment Manager at South Essex College, salary £32,000, closing date 1st May.

Please see details https://www.southessex.ac.uk/about-us/vacancies and pass on to any interested parties.

Kind regards

Rachel

Please view our electronic communications disclaimer at:- http://www.southessex.ac.uk/outlook/disclaimer.aspx This e-mail has been scanned for viruses and spam on behalf of South Essex College of Further and Higher Education. However this doesn't ensure that it hasn't been tampered with before you receive it and you should take steps to ensure that it is not compromised in any way.