Does anyone use computer reader software for paper based exams?  We have just bought Claro Read which is similar to Read/Write Gold but we will need to scan in the exam paper onto a computer or laptop for the exam.  How does anyone else manage this within the confines of keeping the exam paper secure?

We’ve never tried to use reader software before for either paper based or online exams (we’re trying to get with the programme …!)

Jen

Jennifer Hoare

Exams Officer

Truro College (Part of Truro and Penwith College)

Room T022 Tresillian Building

College Road

Truro

Cornwall TR1 3XX