Sent: 18 April 2013 15:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Huntingdon (Exams deletion)

Hi all, once again thank you all very much for your emails wishing me all the luck.

My update is, No proposal has been issued as of this min. I am off now for the day as I have just become a granddad and I’m off to see my first grandson.

I will update you all as soon as I get the proposal through.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Swann

Examinations Manager

Direct Dial: 01480 379117

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods,MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations prior to entry to the room.

Follow us.....

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/Disclaimer/
THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary, thank you.

'This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the system manager ([log in to unmask]). Any views or opinions presented in this email may not necessarily represent those of SEEVIC College Further Education Corporation. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although the College takes precautions to avoid virus contamination, the College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.'