Shirley

It is my understanding that none of the screen reader software works with Promissor software. Has this changed as we resort to paper-based testing and human readers.

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]
Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> Shirley Hallett <[log in to unmask]> 4/18/2013 3:48 pm >>>

Hi Everyone

Wonder if you can help?

If you use Edexcel for your functional skills can you please let me know which computer reader software you use?

Getting a bit desperate so any early reply would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shirley

Shirley Hallett
Examination Manager
01925 494450 extn 4450
01925 494497 Fax

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.

http://www.hct.ac.uk/News/info_event.html

Information Event Dates

This email has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security.cloud service.

For more information please visit http://www.icritical.com/