Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Functional Skills L1 & 2 ICT

Hi Everyone

We are running FS ICT with Edexcel (last year we were with C & G)  for the first time this term and need some advise as we have a sub site that will also be running the exams but has no exam  staff presence on site.  General questions really as we need to ensure that the running  and responsibility of the FS exams is consistent across all of our sites.

•	Who has responsibility for downloading the Learner entry Slips (exams staff/invigilators or IT techs) ?
•	Who has responsibility for downloading the test paper (exams staff/invigilators or IT techs)?
•	Do you download test paper on the day or 24hours beforehand  - what happens for a Monday morning exam?
•	Do you allow IT and or invigilators to have Edexcel secure logins
•	Who downloads the completed exam folders and submits to Edexcel after the exam has been sat?

Any advise would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance
Elaine

Mrs Elaine Tanner