Isn't it why the N-of-1 trial is positioned even higher than meta-analysis in the evidence hierarchy?

 Here is a podcast where Guyatt talks about N of 1 trial and why it is so important: http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/podcast/jamaevidencepc/Guyatt_Cut_F.mp3

Thanks!Q!

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Hassan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Samia

This bring us to a very important question in this field
Is Evidence-Based Medicine Patient-Centered and Is Patient-Centered Care Evidence-Based?
And how to present EBM in our practice were we face  a challenge of Health Literacy
Hassan
Dr.Hassan Al Balushi