**Apologies for cross-posting**

Please find details of the next webinar in the Jisc Developing Digital Literacies series:

Changing student practices and digital literacies

Thursday 2nd May 12-1pm (BST)

This webinar will explore how student digital literacies can be supported and developed by a range of types of engagement and activities. We will look at what we can learn from rich data about student digital practices, and discuss some of the ways in which students can operate as change agents in this area to improve not just their own digital literacies but those of other students, and of staff.

The webinar is public and free to attend although registration is required.  Please go to http://jiscdlstudents-eorg.eventbrite.com/

Kind regards,

Marianne

Marianne Sheppard I Researcher/Analyst I Jisc infoNet

T: +44(0)191 243 8466 I Twitter: @marianneshepp I Skype: mflsheppard

Jisc infoNet is a Jisc Advance service hosted by Northumbria University