Good morning all,

My name is Rhiannon, I am posting on behalf of Jeremy Fox, CEO of Claro Learning.  Following the discussion in Birmingham about creating an association for all NMH providers –  we've put together a few initial  thoughts on how we might go about it. At this stage, all we are looking for are expressions of interest and, of course, comments and suggestions.

Please follow this link to see these thoughts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4qA5gm3nQd8k8-7wdWcifp3ZYKCBcIB2O8_BKmDICg/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested in  forming a NMH association, please email me ([log in to unmask]) and I can start putting together an invite list for a further meeting. Could you respond by the end of April?

Kind regards

Rhiannon

--
Rhiannon Jones