I want to support Hugh's comments. There are many different ways of
bringing stuff to the public sometimes for money, sometimes for free, and
sometimes for in between. Making a particular form of open source license
a shibboleth is unlikely to further the cause of learning.

Martin Mueller

Professor of English and Classics
Northwestern University