Dear Sir/ Madam,
Hope you are doing well. We have reached the final phase of our research, which is to quantify the impact of uncertainties in our cloud cost model for long-term digital preservation (LTDP). Please, visit this link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RS66QFL to participate in our short ( 5 questions) survey. You will find more information on the survey page. These are five categories of uncertainties in cloud computing such as:-        Business (Organisational Culture, Market Trends, Business Growth, Cloud Service Provider Existence in Future)-        Economical (Inflation, Energy Prices, Currency Fluctuation)-        Technological (Hardware/Software/People’s Skills Obsolescence, Security, Technology Evolution, Data Format)-        Regulatory (Legislation Changes, Taxation, Governmental Policies, Industry Standards Changes, International Trade Tariffs)-        Physical (Natural Disasters, Climate Changes, Solar Occurrence)Please, can you rate the impacts of these uncertainties in best and worst case (in percentage)?Looking forward to hearing from you soon.   Thanks you.
Best Regards, Stephen OdikaENSURE Cost Engine Work PackageSchool Of Applied SciencesM: +44 (0) 7824469485Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL,UKW: www.cranfield.ac.uk  E: [log in to unmask]