In message
<[log in to unmask]>, at
17:26:46 on Tue, 16 Apr 2013, Lawrence Serewicz
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Roland,
>I am not sure why there would have been a drawn out debate.

In the case I have in mind, because the school knew that the custodial
parent and the child did not want the estranged parent to have the
child's timetable - specifically the notification of when the child
would be playing outdoor sports and therefore potentially accessible to
the estranged parent.

The debate was whether, in those circumstances, the school was allowed
to with-hold the timetable from the estranged parent.

What's your view on that specific point - would you disclose the
timetable, or not?

--
Roland Perry