Dear Critters,

The bibliographical suggestions you sent me on the above topic are now listed in the attached excel file (sheet 1 is for journal articles; sheet 2 for books and book chapters). Overall 22 people responded to my call. Only two pieces were mentioned two times:

Cresswell (1996) In Place / Out of Place

Massey (2005) For Space

The lack of a stronger consensus around these or other sources might be due to the fact that respondents often limited their suggestions to their own works.

Please feel free to send me your additional suggestions on what works you believe are key resources in the field.

Thank you all who have responded so far!

marco

+++++
Dr Marco Antonsich
Department of Geography