The University of Gloucestershire is currently offering 2 Research Assistant posts (0.6 FTE) in the research investment area of Environmental Dynamics and Governance, jointly led by the CCRI and the School of Natural & Social Sciences (SNSS).

The part-time positions come with four years of guaranteed tuition fee and supervision for undertaking a PhD in a suitable field of study relevant to the CCRI areas of interest. The posts will make a contribution to the wider research, knowledge exchange and consultancy of the CCRI.

Also the post – “Research Fellow in Environmental Dynamics and Governance”

For more details go to: http://resources.glos.ac.uk/jobs/index.cfm#A

Dr Owain Jones

Reader in cultural geography: landscape, place and environment;  Countryside & Community Research Institute / Contact Details

Publications: Academia.edu/OwainJones

Associate Editor:  Journal of Children’s Geographies

Committee:  Royal Geographical Society  Social and Cultural Geography Research Group

Associate: Land2

Visiting Fellow: School of Arts and Social Sciences, Northumbria University

Sonic Severn

SevernEstuaryArtAtlas (SEAA)

twitter-1   skype-1 skype - owainonskype        Mobile: 07871 572969

Priston Festival

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!