IPEC - an email list for political ecologists around the world
---------

You are invited to join a new list, the international political ecology collaboratory (IPEC). IPEC is not meant to replace or supplant any existing listserv or organization, but to supplement them with an eye to initiating new conversations, projects, and connections. IPEC comes out of numerous discussions during and after the Dimensions of Political Ecology conference in Kentucky about how we can coordinate across distance and discipline to create new, material connections between political ecologists across the world.

This list provides a forum for discussion and exchange between political ecologists from different disciplines and different parts of the world. The aspiration is to foment an international community of political ecologists who will organize events, collaborate in research projects and teaching activities, etc.

The list can be used to communicate research results and publications; advertise job openings, conferences, talks or calls for papers; initiate collaborations among political ecologists;  share and comment on news or audiovisual material of interest to political ecologists.

To subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command (paste it!) in the e-mail message body: SUBSCRIBE IPEC

We will be grateful if you forward this email to any potentially interested people.

Best,
Patrick Bigger and Giorgos Kallis

For more information, you can:

Patrick Bigger I PhD Candidate I Department of Geography I UK Political Ecology Working Group
University of Kentucky I 817 Patterson Office Tower I Lexington, KY 40506
[log in to unmask] I www.politicalecology.org I @patrickmbigger

--
Giorgos Kallis,
ICREA Professor,