Dear colleague

Volume 35, Number 2 / 2013 of International Development Planning Review is now available on the liverpool.metapress.com website at http://liverpool.metapress.com/content/g2m220781481/.

You can keep up to date with, and support IDPR by signing up to new issue alerts here.

This issue contains:

Youth employment in a globalising world p. 91
Katherine V. Gough, Thilde Langevang, George Owusu
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.7

Just keeping them busy? Youth employment projects as a peacebuilding tool p. 103
Valeria Izzi
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.8

Keeping hope alive: an analysis of training opportunities for Ghanaian youth in the emerging oil and gas industry p. 119
Akosua K. Darkwah
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.9

Choosing an apprenticeship: skills preferences amongst the youth p. 135
Ellen Borte-Doku Aryeetey, Daniel Doh, Paul Andoh
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.10

Rural young people's opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship in globalised southern Africa: the limitations of targeting policies p. 155
Flora Hajdu, Nicola Ansell, Elsbeth Robson, et al.
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.11

Should I stay or should I go? Rural youth employment in Uganda and Zambia p. 175
Søren Bech Pilgaard Kristensen, Torben Birch-Thomsen
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.12

Weaving in and out of employment and self-employment: young rural migrants in the informal economy of Ouagadougou p. 203
Dorte Thorsen
DOI: 10.3828/idpr.2013.13

Kindest Regards

Jonathan Branney
Journals Publishing Assistant
Liverpool University Press
4 Cambridge Street
Liverpool, UK
L69 7ZU
T: +44 (0)151 794 3133
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk
Catalogue: LUP Spring 2013 New Titles Catalogue