Dear all

I am working on a project looking at the transformation of
place identity concept, social mapping and wine tourism in
Tuscany, specifically in the Chianti area. If you have you
ever been in Tuscany - or planning to go, then I would
need your help!

I would be very grateful if you would like to visit my
research blog, insert a tag on the map, answer some
questions or leave a message. You can find my research
blog, “Chianti Experiences”, at the following address:

www.chiantiexperiences.com

My aim is  to investigate the role of transient presences
in the production of  a mutable geography of (alleged?)
traditional wine-producing places. The research adopts a
social mapping tool (an interactive geo-blog) and builds
upon post-rural, experiential marketing and material
semiotic theory. A flyer is enclosed, further details are
available on the blog.

To add your experience on the map (a tag) go to “Chianti
Experiences Map” section and click on the blue CHIANTI
EXPERIENCES just below the map.
To answer some easy questions or to leave a message go to
“Share your experience” section.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome! You can
post them on the blog or send them at the following
addresses: [log in to unmask] or

Please spread the voice and circulate the link!

Thanks a lot!
Chiara Certomà

Chianti Experiences
www.chiantiexperiences.com
FB Chianti Experiences
TW Chianti Experience @ ChiantiShare
Chiara Certomà

Post-Doc Research Fellow
Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies
Piazza Martiri della Liberta' 33, 56127, Pisa, Italia
+39 (0)50 883819
http://cdg-lab.dirpolis.sssup.it/en/staff/academic/chiara-certoma/