I've just spotted this postgrad conference at Goldsmiths.
http://www.technologicaldebris.info/ Perhaps this has been circulated to
the list previously? I've just asked the organisers whether they might be
flexible with the deadline as I'm sure there are lots of you young
researchers out there who'd like to join in. It currently looks like a
conference on archaeology without any archaeologists!

Best
Angela

--
A A Piccini