A PhD student and a postdoctoral position are available at The Duke-NUS GMS (Singapore) under the supervision of Dr Shee-Mei Lok. In our laboratory, we use a combination of techniques such as x-ray crystallography and cryo electron microscopy to investigate dengue virus complexes and its structural change during viral infection. We have the state-of-the-art facilities in cryoEM such as The FEI Titan Krios, phase plate, liquid cell system to investigate both frozen and liquid forms of the sample.
For the postdoctoral position, candidates with a Ph.D in structural biology such as x-ray crystallography and cryoEM within 2-3 years of their graduation are encouraged to apply.  Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, summary of research interests and names of 3 references to [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Shee-Mei Lok
Assistant Professor
Program in Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School,
KTP Building
Level 9 Room 19
8 college Road,