Hi Hena,

The 3D stereo on PyMOL  and Coot are being driven through OpenGL, not Direct X support on your current laptop setup.

Scott

Scott T. R. Walsh, PhD
Assistant Professor
University of Maryland
IBBR/CBMG
3127E CARB-2
9600 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD  20850  USA
phone: (240) 314-6478
fax: (240) 314-6225
email: [log in to unmask]

On Apr 23, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Hena Dutta wrote:

Hi,
My apology for the off topic question.
I purchased a Toshiba Qosmio laptop X875Q7390. This has inbuilt ir emiter. It came with NVIDIA 3D VISION active shutter glasses. This is a 3D vision ready laptop. I can see high quality the 3d stereo using this glass for some given still pictures. I want to set 3d stereo for PYMOL and COOT. I am currently running windows 8 (64 bit). I will install linux as well. I installed PYMOL, but can not see stereo. Could someone help me?
Thanking you in advance...
Regards...
Hena