From: Kavyashree Manjunath
Sent: 2013-04-15 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Angle restraints

Sir,

I used RCSB validation server. Deviations are as given below -
 Deviation  Resi  AT1  -  AT2  -  AT3    Bond    Dict     Std
                                         Angle   Value    Dev
     3.2    ARG   NE   -  CZ   -  NH1    123.5   120.3    0.5
    -3.4    ARG   NE   -  CZ   -  NH2    116.9   120.3    0.5

Thus its more than 6 sigmas in both the cases. Its not an outlier.
zANGL is 0.628 and Rms BondAngle is 1.4077.
would you suggest me to ignore this deviation? But will it not be a
problem during PDB submission?
What is the reason I am getting a deviation like this? Should I reduce
the weighing term further down?

Thanking you
Regards
Kavya