In my opinion pdb must perform more strict checks of structures. I can remember at least 2 structures without OXT entry for C terminal tail . Of course rcsb won't accept my fixes.  As graduate student I am not sure that I can point out mistakes to unknown author

12.04.2013 23:34 пользователь "Eugene Osipov" <[log in to unmask]> написал:

Not only 118, look at 119 . It seems also that residues 82-88 incorrectly placed . I think that authors (if they are reading this board ) must fix errors.  To be honest this is not first time I see such models.

By the way, you will need to show symmetry atoms to see the problem.