Dear CCP4 members,
Is there any program to superimpose the DNA structures? I also want to measure the relative domain rotation angle. I tried using DynDom but it does not work for me.
Can someone suggest a program which can output the rotation angles?

Thank you

Best Regards

Veerendra kumar

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.