Well - if you know how the residues match then LSQKAB can compare all atoms and will give you RMSDs for matching pairs.
SSM machos things according to secondary structure, and PISA analyse structure so you can compare the chemistry of the matched pairs..
But there is no easy option that I know of - some of the analysis is going to be subjective..
Eleanor