Hello

We are delighted to announce that the response to the call for papers for The 9th European Conference on Management Leadership and Governance ECMLG 2013 being hosted by Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt, Austria on the 14-15 November 2013 has been excellent.

However due to a number of requests for extensions, we are keeping the call open until the 10th of May 2013.

 In addition to the main conference topics, the advisory group invites submissions to the following mini tracks:

I would be grateful you could please circulate the call to your network again, to make sure that they have plenty of time to submit to the conference. By the way, if you know of any listservs that I might be able to announce the conference on, do please let me know. You may also like to print out a one page poster about the conference that you could post on your department noticeboard. You can download this from: http://academic-conferences.org/ecmlg/ecmlg2013/ecmlg13-glance.htm

For more information please go to: http://academic-conferences.org/ecmlg/ecmlg2013/ecmlg13-call-papers.htm

Academic research, case studies and work-in-progress/posters are welcomed approaches. PhD Research, proposals for roundtable discussions, non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also invited. Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.

The Proceedings have an ISSN and ISBN and will be submitted for indexing in the Thompson Web of Science, listed in the EBSCO database, indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar and indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.

Kind regards

Sue Nugus

Conferences Director

http://www.academic-conferences.org