(s)NO(w) april fool: SNOW will arrive from the printer April 12th.

Prose and poetry by Michael Haslam, Rosa van Hensbergen, Peter Hughes,
(Petrarch), D S Marriott, Alistair Noon, Joseph Persad, Denise Riley,
Peter Riley, Keith Sands (Mandelstam), Nick Totton, Juha Virtanen,
Nigel Wheale, James Wilson.

An etching dated 1975 by Gisèle Celan-Lestrange; a 1983 letter by J H Prynne
substantially about Paul Celan and translation; music scores by India Cooke,
the late Leroy Jenkins, Dave Soldier; film, photography and other work by
Sung Hee Jin, Alexis Nishihata, restaurateur Alex von Riebech, Aya Toraiwa;
a drawing of Hélène Cixous reading at the 1979 Cambridge Poetry Festival.

SNOW is available only direct from the UK publisher. Issue 1 is priced at
£10 incl. mailing or euro12 or US$19 incl. airmailing. Payment can be made
to PayPal ID [log in to unmask] or by sterling cheque payable to Anthony Barnett
and purchase is recommended before all the copies melt away.

Larger contributions will not go amiss.

SNOW
Allardyce Book
14 Mount Street, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1HL
http://www.abar.net

Marx enters a room: Some character or other: "Take a chair."
Marx: "No thank you. I'll take it on my way out."

Tommy Cooper arrives in Margate (or is it Hastings, where all the poets are)
to find his hotel closed. Knocking on the door, the landlady opens a window:
"What do you want?" "I want to stay here." "Then stay there, then."