Hello,

We've just signed up for external hosting with Blackboard and are getting our new server set up. Most of the building blocks we use are very easy to install on the new server but I'm a bit worried about Campus Pack since they host all the content themselves and it is synched with our courses. I'm not sure if I install it on our new server if it will start duplicating all that content as I migrate courses over.  I've raised a ticket with them to ask for support but while I'm waiting to hear back I thought I would ask on this list if anyone can share their experience.  I'm pretty sure a few of you are using Campus Pack and have moved from self hosting to external hosting- how did you do it?  Did you find a relatively easy way of migrating courses and keeping the right CP content in synch?  I'm afraid we're going to end up needing to do a lot of manual tweaking to get all the content where it needs to be.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Take care,

Ben

BENJAMIN SAMUELS
e-Learning Resource Developer

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3799.1C99AB80]

Bishop Grosseteste University
Lincoln
LN1 3DY

Telephone   (01522) 583911   |   Email   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter   www.twitter.com/BGULincoln<http://www.twitter.com/BGLincoln>   |   Facebook   www.facebook.com/BGULincoln<http://www.facebook.com/BGLincoln>   |   Website   www.bishopg.ac.uk<http://www.bishopg.ac.uk/>

 Scanned by iCritical.

Bishop Grosseteste University values people and promotes equal opportunity. The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at [log in to unmask] or telephone the IT Services Helpdesk on 01522 583666. As Bishop Grosseteste University cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.