Hi there,

We were having the same problem with html code changing in the text editor. Here is the reply we got from Blackboard:

Case Number: 01721278

You have been provided a solution to this case. The solution is as follows:

Hi Alison,

The html tags behavior you see in the vtbe editor is due to Cross - site scripting filters enabled on your system.
This is a known issue and the only thing that can be done about it is to switch off the filtering...or you can consider using the workaround suggested in the attached article.
A permanent resolution for this problem has been introduced in SP10+ with the addition of the new vtbe.

Having tested this in SP11, html code doesn't get changed in the text editor.

hope this helps

Alison