Hi,

We are currently on BB SP8 and are looking to upgrade to SP11 during the summer.

We have had some problems on our test system whereby a restart of Tomcat breaks the social tools. Several other institutions are also having the same issue.

This has made us slightly nervous, as this is one of the major selling point of SP10/11, and makes us wonder about the stability of the rest of the release.

I’d be really interesting is any experiences (positive and negative) from anybody who is live with SP11

Many thanks

Have a good weekend….

Andy Raistrick

University of Huddersfield