Thanks so much for that Chris.  I’ll take a look and will give you a shout if there’s anything I can’t figure out.

I really appreciate it.

sarah

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Boon, Chris
Sent: 22 April 2013 16:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ILPs and Blackboard?

Hi Sarah,

Was good to see you in Birmingham too; these events are always good to meet people from the mailing lists in person.

I think the easiest way to show you our ILP is to send you a copy of our help files as a screen shot of a student’s ILP probably wouldn’t mean much once all the personal information is removed, and my own ILP doesn’t look very good as I’m not enrolled on any courses.  I’ve attached two help documents, one from the menu, which is the page the staff see, allowing them to access their students’ ILPs, and one for the main ILP page, i.e. the student’s ILP.  They include screen shots and an explanation of the different tools and features.

I hope this is useful; do let me know if you’d like any more information.

All the best,

Chris