Thanks Fabian, very well put!

If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitationare men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Rise like Lions after slumber

In unvanquishable number

Shake your chains to earth like dew

Which in sleep had fallen on you