Apologies for cross-posting

Find attached a list of exhibition catalogues we are disposing of. Let me know by 19 April if you would like any.

Many thanks

Richenda

Richenda Gwilt  |  Librarian
Architecture | Contemporary Jewellery | Fine Art | Product Design | Silversmithing, Goldsmithing & Jewellery | UCA

University for the Creative Arts, New Dover Road, Canterbury, CT1 3AN

e: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  t: 01227 817370  |  ext: 7370

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2012 at
http://arlis.org.uk/