Dear all,

Has anyone else received an email enquiry from the Jinstar Consulting (UK) Ltd?  At first sight, perhaps TNA would be best placed to provide international visitors with advice on the three areas highlighted.

1.        The advanced technique for the long term preservation of collections

2.        The management of collections (Mapping/Informing conservation treatment/Digitization)

3.        The history and current situation of archives preservation in the UK

Points of view welcome.

Tahlia Coombs | Borough Archivist

Culture and Sport: Archives and Local Studies, Heritage Education and Outreach services

London Borough of Barking and Dagenham | Archives and Local Studies Centre | Valence House| Becontree Avenue, Dagenham RM8 3HT.

Phone: 020 8227 5240 | Fax: 020 8593 6177 | Phone: 020 8227 5240 | Fax: 020 8593 6177 | Mobile: 07971 111598

Email: [log in to unmask]  | Web: www.lbbd.gov.uk/archives

Facebook: www.facebook.com/valencehouse                | Twitter: http//twitter.com/lbbdcouncil

Building a better life for all

Host Borough for the London 2012 Games

Protect the environment and save trees; please only print if essential