The latest edition of our e-magazine, Broadsheet<http://www.scottisharchives.org.uk/news/magazine> can be downloaded from the website by clicking here<http://www.scottisharchives.org.uk/news/magazine/current>.

Highlights from this month's edition include an article by National Geographic's Andrew Evans, a glimpse into the life and times of a Georgian doctor and the story of two Canadian schoolboys' search for a forgotten WWI hero. We even have a spray-painting Queen Mother!

Enjoy the issue,
Scottish Council on Archives

Benjamin Bennett
Administrative Officer

SCOTTISH COUNCIL ON ARCHIVES
GENERAL REGISTER HOUSE  2 PRINCES STREET  EDINBURGH  EH1 3YY
W:  WWW.SCOTTISHARCHIVES.ORG.UK<../../../../RedirectedFolders/BenB/My%20Documents/WWW.SCOTTISHARCHIVES.ORG.UK>  E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
T:  +44 (0)131 535 1362  M:  +44 (0)787 520 0694

Follow us @ScotsArchives<https://twitter.com/#!/ScotsArchives>