*With apologies for cross posting* Please forward to anyone who might be interested in this post.

Archives Manager

Kingsway, Dundee

An exciting opportunity has arisen within DCT for an Archives Manager.  This opportunity will put the successful candidate at the heart of our archive department.

In this role you will have following key responsibilities:

It is anticipated you will have a formal qualification in Archive & Records Management or have extensive experience of working in similar roles.  You will be a strong people manager able to demonstrate effective leadership skills.  You should be a creative thinker, with the ability to instigate and manage multi projects.

You must be IT literate, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An organised approach with meticulous attention to detail is essential.

This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a vital part in driving forward our Archive function.  If you think you are ready for this challenge, we will be delighted to hear from you.

If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter along with current salary details to the HR Department,

Closing date for applications is 24 April 2013

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096 Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]