Hello,

We've just been cleaning some very dirty books with goat hair brushes and, unsurprisingly, the brushes are getting a bit grubby. Could anyone tell me whether it is a good idea to clean the brushes and, if so, what is the best way to do it.

Best wishes,

Tony

Tony Pilmer
Librarian (Maternity Cover)
Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies (RUSI)
T: 020 7747 2604 | E: [log in to unmask]

Winner 'International Affairs Think Tank of the Year' - Prospect magazine 2011, 2009

Winner 'Think Tank of the Year' - Prospect magazine 2008