Hi Wendy,

Holly Callaghan, Acquisitions Librarian at Tate Library & Archive wrote a useful paper in the Art Libraries Journal (Vol. 38. No. 1. 2013) on this subject entitled Electronic ephemera: collection, storage and access in Tate Library which may be of interest. I’d be happy to send you a copy if you don’t take the ALJ in your library.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Waterton

Head of Library Services

Royal Academy of Arts

Burlington House

Piccadilly

London

W1V 0DS

T: 020 7300 5740 | F: 020 7300 5765 | E: [log in to unmask]