Hi Wendy,

Have you seen the DPC technology watch report on this?

http://www.dpconline.org/component/docman/doc_download/739-dpctw11-01pdf

It is a really useful summary of some of the issues and solutions
(with a few case studies thrown in).

I haven't had to put the advice into practice though!

All the best,
Jen

--
Jenny Mitcham