WA's modern history records 'at risk'

West Australia's short, yet rich colonial past has been meticulously
preserved, but a lack of archival space at the State Records Office over
the last 12 years, has placed our recent history at risk.

Until recently, the state has a near spotless record for keeping history
intact, according to leading Perth historian, and executive director of
Heritage Perth, Richard Offen.

Read more:
<http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/was-modern-history-records-at-risk-20130421-2i82y.html#ixzz2R9TU8pxK>
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/was-modern-history-records-at-risk-20130421-2i82y.html#ixzz2R9TU8pxK

http://bit.ly/17cGrHr

Source:
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/was-modern-history-records-at-risk-20130421-2i82y.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/17cGrHr+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va