Just thought I'd send out a belated thankyou to the people who organised and gave presentations at the recent archaeobotany workgroup in Durham.

I was one of the people able to travel up along the snow free eastern half of England and enjoyed the usual high quality exchange of information and chatting with colleagues I rarely meet in person.

I took my own notes and I'm sure official minutes were taken but if anyone would like to email me off list I'll share with you what I recorded.

all the best,

Lisa
--
www.lisagray.co.uk

Freelance Archaeobotanist -16 years experience in post-excavation, sample processing and outreach

Based in South-East England

MSc Bioarchaeology, MA Maritime Archaeology from UCL
BA hons Archaeology and Environmental Studies from Lampeter