From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James McLaren
Sent: 25 April 2013 11:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Previous Institutions - consistent set of data

Hi all,

Just wanted to check you were aware of the EDUBASE public portal which enables you to drill down to the details on any of the current ‘D’ codes from the PREVINST field. This can be found here: http://www.education.gov.uk/edubase/home.xhtml

There is only basic information on this page but you can subscribe for free and get a much richer source of data.

Unfortunately, this is only available for current ‘D’ codes so historic ‘D’ codes or any ‘U’ codes will still require a more google based approach.

Hope that proves useful!

James

James McLaren
Information Services Manager

Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
95 Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HZ
T 01242 211164  F 01242 211122  W www.hesa.ac.uk

View our Publications product catalogue (pdf)